Looking for a change or a new career?
Join the leading independent used car retailer / repairer on the island.
We are always looking for enthusiastic driven self motivated individuals to join our team.
Sales Executives - Technicians - Valeting - Full and Part Time
Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sixers Group are recruiting the following:
MOT TESTER Class 4 & VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
Full–time & Part-time
- Would you like to work for the Island's Top independent Dealership?
- Have you got previous experience as a technician within the motor industry?
The right candidate for the roles will be a proactive, consistent and efficient with an attention to detail in all their work.
The job requires you to have a Level 3 Qualification as a Vehicle Technician (or equivalent).
You will be obligated to work on a wide range of vehicles, Carrying out inspections diagnostics servicing and general vehicle repairs.
You must be able to work within a dealership environment as part of an active and busy team, with good technical skills.
Skills and Qualifications of a Vehicle Technician:
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent).
- Previous Vehicle Technician experience within the automotive industry
- Flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction
- Have skills in many areas – general services & repairs – inspections & diagnostics etc
- Good attitude and a time-conscious individual a team player focused on the needs of customers.
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician or call us on 01983532200